NEWS FROM POOLSIDE
SUMMER MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
It was a beautiful summer weekend at Southern Dutchess Country Club! The pool water was refreshing and many people entertained guests at the pool. People took advantage of the extra parking up on the hill and many brought their own beach chairs and blankets.
The July 4th Weekend Raffles
July 2nd Tickets were sold, however, due to the weather, it was decided to hold that money over to July 3rd.
July 3rd Congratulations, Brian Zane. ($177.00)
July 4th Congratulations to Calvin’s Mom. ($88.00)
The proceeds of $265.00 will go towards events and prizes for the children on Labor Day Weekend. (9/4/2022 / Rain Date: 9/5/2022)
“A Day at The Races”
Sunday, Sept. 4th
Rain Date: Monday, September 5th
- Sign Up Sheets will be available during the month of August.
- Children will be grouped according to age.
- The Pool Committee will meet to discuss the # of events depending upon the number of children planning to participate.
- There will also be a variety of “yard games”.
- We will have participation ribbons, race prizes, and popsicles for the children after the races.
- We will need parent participation to help the day run smoothly.
Guest Policy at SDCC
The pool has a record number of memberships this year, so we ask that all members adhere to the guest policy, especially on weekends. Thank you for anticipated cooperation!
“A guest is permitted to use the pool twice per week (M-F) and once on the weekend (Sat./Sun.).”
“It is the sponsoring member’s responsibility to ensure that their guests are registered (signed in) and the appropriate fees are paid.”
Guest Fee $5.00 per person
Please be sure to continue to check your emails from SDCC throughout the summer months. The pool hours may need to be adjusted based on lifeguard availability and the changes in weather. Thank you!
The Pool Committee