… bring the kids and spend the day.
Our olympic sized and kiddie pools are attended by lifeguards seven days a week from Memorial through Labor Day. Once school’s out plan on bringing the kids, having lunch poolside or on our enclosed porch, and “spending the day”
Lap swimming only:
All Days 11:30am-12:30pm
Weekdays 12:30pm – 7:30pm
Friday & Saturday 12:30pm – 8:30pm
Thursday-Tuesday 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesday 12:00pm – 8:30pm
Kundi Glasson June 2022
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ What a lovely pool and family friendly community. We love bringing our kids, it’s so fun and relaxing. The life guards are wonderful, the food and staff are so accommodating and friendly. We are so happy we joined!
Sarah Johnson June 2022
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My family and I absolutely love the SDCC pool, and look forward to when it opens every summer. The facilities are clean, and there are always great updates every year (this year, they expanded the lawn, got new chairs and updated the bathrooms/changing rooms). The pool is cool, clean and inviting, and it's the perfect way to spend a day with family. We love to go with our friends (and have made many friends there!)-- the food and drink are top notch and lap swimming is offered to the adults for an hour in the morning. There truly is something for everyone, and we are so happy to be members and will return every year!
Our swimming pools are generally open and attended by lifeguards seven days a week from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Associate and Golf members may use the pools at any time that lifeguards are duty. Lifeguards are employed by the Club. They’re fully trained and authorized to enforce our safety and general pool rules, collect guest fees, and order the pools closed in the event of threatening weather. Guest fees and the hours of operation are posted on our web-site.
Pool – Rules:
- Children under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult while within the pool (fenced) area and also while outside the fenced in pool area. Parents should remind their children that running, playing with or misusing pool furniture, and generally unsafe conduct is forbidden.
- Children who are unable to swim or that use artificial swim aides must be attended by an adult while in the pool.
- Floating devices (rafts, tubes, boards) masks, snorkels, etc, are not permitted.
- Water sports and games are at the discretion of the Lifeguard.
- No glass containers of any kind are permitted within the pool (fenced) area.
- Children under the age of 15 are not allowed in the clubhouse unless accompanied by an adult.
- All members and guests are asked to enter and exit the pool area via the rear gate.
Pool Guest – Rules:
- Our Pool Guest Rules apply to any individual who’s not a Golf or Associate Member or part of a Family Golf or Family Associate membership. Social Members have no pool privileges.
- A guest is permitted to use the pool twice per week (Monday – Friday) and once per weekend (Saturday – Sunday).
- All members and their guests, upon arriving at the pool, are to register and sign in with the a pool committee member.
- It is the sponsoring member’s responsibility to ensure that guests are registered and that the appropriate fees are paid